Now Pay Your School Fees and Manage Your Lunch Accounts with PaySchools Central & QuikApps!
Our district has selected the PaySchools Central payment portal for parents. Now you can pay for your children’s school lunches, fees, field trips, registrations, and more online, securely and quickly. No more lost cash or checks!
1. Create your account using your computer or tablet at: www.payschoolscentral.com
2. If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools Central app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
3. Complete account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link we’ll send you, then logging in.
4. Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
5. If you’d like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account, or simply plan to use guest checkout when the time comes.
6. Manage school payments with ease!
NOW YOU CAN:
- Manage all your children’s accounts and fees in one place!
- Set up auto-replenish to automatically refill lunch accounts when they’re running low.
- Set up reminders and alerts.
- Review your children’s purchases.
- Handle payments 24/7, at your convenience, on any device.
Rest assured that PaySchools is PCI-compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates, ensuring all your family’s data is safe and secure.
How to register
Free and Reduced Meal Applications
We now offer QuikApps 2.0 as a resource for the parents of students in our district. QuikApps 2.0 by PaySchools allows you to quickly and easily fill out free-and reduced-cost meal applications online on your PaySchools Central account in a secure, step-by-step portal.
Why QuikApps 2.0?
With QuikApps 2.0, PaySchools Central becomes your one-stop shop for all payments AND free and reduced lunch applications! You only need to fill out and submit one simple, automated online application for all your children in our district.
Once you submit the application, you’ll find out immediately if your children qualify. Qualified students automatically start receiving free or reduced-cost meals the next day. All of the information you provide in the application is secure and private. And in the lunch line, no can tell who is receiving a free-or-reduced cost meal and who is not.
With QuikApps 2.0, you can fill out the free-and-reduced meal application on your phone, tablet, or computer. And QuikApps 2.0 is fully English-Spanish bilingual!